Friday 4 September 2009

Trevor


When I first viewed this photograph I knew it was stunning.  I had spent ages in the back garden, clicking away on my digital camera, waiting for "The One".  Trevor was a difficult subject as he was so mobile, also his movements were very jerky and amazingly quick, making most pictures appear blurry - not the look I hoped for.  My camera has a slow shutter speed making it even harder to capture a clean photo.  I am not a professional photographer, so don`t have the knowledge or equipment used to produce perfect shots.  But by being patient and trying to stay calm, I was delighted to catch Trev in all his feline beauty.  My son stood just out of shot holding up some blades of grass to tempt Trevor and finally satisfy me.  It look quite a long time, but was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.