Sunday 13 December 2009

All things bright and beautiful !

My favourite style of art
 ~ ABSTRACT
All these images have been produced from one source; a canvas painting I did in watercolours.  I enjoy the flexibility and limitless access each source gives me when producing mixed media art.  The focus, for me, as always is the mixing, joining together and collaboration of a colour palette that allows me to produce an artistic creation in a vivid and aesthetically pleasing perfusion of colour.

Jsjcreations.com
I dislike stereotypical ideas and recognise that my art demonstrates this to a certain degree.  I am, and always have been a non-conformist and endeavour to display my individuality through my art.
"All things bright and beautiful
all creatures great and small,
all things wise and wonderful,
the Lord God made them all.
Each little flower that opens,
each little bird that sings,
he made their glowing colours,
he made their tiny wings".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.